Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Well, hello... Are you interested in my boring day?

Well, its been quite a day. Not in the so-exciting-I-just-need-to-blog-about-it way, though. In fact, that's why I let January 2nd and 3rd go by with no post... I didn't think you'd want to come home after a hard day at work, settle into your pj's with a cup of tea (you see how I imagine you?) and read this:

"I went to work today. It was kind of fun and kind of boring. Then I got home at 8:30, picked up Boyfriend, and went to dinner, then spent the rest of the night telling my stomach to stop bickering with the mushroom soup I ate."

Not so interesting. Today isn't much better... in fact, it's kind of similar. It goes like this:

"I went to work today. It was kind of fun and kind of boring. Then I got a migraine and my boss told me I look like crap (no offense), I should go home. So I did. And I didn't go to my second job either."

Yeah. But 4 Tylenol and 2 Excedrin later, I'm back on my feet and making ravioli for dinner.

I'm thinking I should go skydiving tomorrow so I have something interesting to blog about.

But I have to go to work.

What a pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment