Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A not-too-chipper end-of-the-year rant.

Well, 2011 is coming to a close, and I think I can honestly say that I've never felt more uncertain about my life. So many things I was once sure of, I am no longer. I have no direction or sense of purpose... questions about the future plague me. So, perhaps 2012 will be the year that things start coming together. Although, how do I expect things to come together when I always have an excuse for not taking forward action? I have the week off, and instead of studying for the GRE or researching grad schools (did I mention my new life plan du jour is to be a psychologist? Let's see how THAT one pans out...) I am instead sleeping and watching TV, because I'm sick with yet another cold.

Don't mean to sound so bitter... wasn't even feeling particularly negative until I started writing... maybe I should get my true feelings out more often.

Maybe (if I can muster the motivation), I'll come out with a New Year's edition of the blog in which I make my bucket list.

Here's hoping, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment