As I sit here in my sweats on my bed eating Quick Check chicken tenders at almost midnight after a long day/night of working, I wonder what I'll be doing this time next week. Well, probably sleeping because it'll be 5am Ireland time, but still... strange to think that this trip I've dreamed of for so long is less than a week away.
I love to tell people that I'm going just to get the same array of questions:
Do you have family in Ireland?
Nope.
Are you Irish?
No.
Have you been there before?
Nuh-uh.
Do you have any itinerary?
Aside from my first three days, nope.
Why Ireland?
I can't actually remember.
(Pause) Are you crazy?
Thankfully, yes. Most definitely.
So, goodnight, my lovelies. Bask in the luster of your craziness, for it is the crazy ones who dream enough to actually have dreams come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment