Sorry for the two days in a row of disappointment... Just chock it up to the fact that I'm doing more
living of my life than
writing about it. It's late now, and I'm at my friend Lauren's mom's house in Red Lodge Montana ready to crash on the couch. Delton has already been asleep for a while... Poor thing had to drive most of today because for some reason these drives are making me sleepy.
So I'll have to save most of today's stories (and all of the pictures) for another day... Hopefully tomorrow. But here's a teaser... Today we went to Mount Rushmore not once, but twice. :) We also drove through Wyoming, a place I'll be happy to never see again... Not that there was much to see the first time through. And we drove halfway into Montana, which is really beautiful. Well, you'll see the pictures. Hopefully tomorrow. I hope I don't make myself out to be a liar.
Nighty night my loves. Even though for most (all?) of you, it's early morning.
And now for the photos!
 |
| View from the road leading to Mount Rushmore |
 |
| Photos don't do it justice... it was really cool. |
 |
| The lead sculptor for Mount Rushmore, who, along with 400 men, took 14 years to complete Mount Rushmore from 1927 to 1941. |
 |
| Sky in Montana... the clouds are so varied. |
 |
| The view from Lauren's Mom's house. |
No comments:
Post a Comment