Monday, August 5, 2013

At the threshold of an adventure!

This is where I'll be in about 3 weeks:


Yes, Boyfriend and I are setting off on a journey to the West Coast. It's such an exciting and scary step for us, but at this point I'm much more excited than scared. We leave two weeks from tomorrow on a trek through the hills of Ohio, the Badlands of South Dakota, and the winding roads and mountains of Sky Country Montana to finally settle in Seattle (by way of Federal Way) Washington. As Seattle is one place from my somewhat limited travels that holds a very special place in my heart, I am brimming with anticipation and hope.

And after a few weeks of settling in Boyfriend's cousin's home (which they have been so gracious to share with us until we get on our proverbial feet), I will be beginning yet another new step, taking a birth doula training course in order to begin a career as a birth doula.

I hope to revive the blog, as I'll actually have LOTS to write about and many pictures to post on this grand new phase of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment