I'm going to take a break from being philosophical today... I'm not sure how many of my philosophies are interesting, anyway, and no idea if anyone appreciates them (including myself). I should probably take a hint from the fact that my readership has drastically fallen off since my return to the States... apparently everyone agrees that my life at home is not nearly as interesting... oh, how lamentably true. I do plan to change this, though.
On a cheery (and proud) note, I actually sat down and wrote today. I wrote a poem that I'm not going to post because of copyrighting (not that I think anyone really wants to steal my work, but ya know, just in case), and because the person I wrote it for knows about my blog (though I'm not sure she actually reads it). I'm pretty proud of it, and even more so of the fact that I actually sat down and wrote something that wasn't for a class.
Sitting at my desk, listening to Joshua Radin, sipping my second soy latte of the day, and writing poetry is where the small beauty in my life lies.
No comments:
Post a Comment