Friday, March 26, 2010

"Life is like the weather... it's always what it should be." ~D.R.Paterson A.K.A. The Official 25th Birthday Post

Well, it's official. I'm a quarter of a century old, and you know what? I can't help but think that I wouldn't change anything about my life right now. I have a wonderful family, great friends, a boyfriend I'm crazy about, a great apartment, I'm not in a job I hate, I've traveled, I have a college degree, and I just got my first poem published. Life is good... and definitely what it should be.

So, for my official birthday post, why don't we travel back in time and see how much (or how little) things have changed?

Dad and I are still pretty damn close.
Mom... well, I know she's proud of me.
I still loooove my sisters.... sorry, I couldn't find one of you, Tess. But I love you anyway. 
I don't enjoy bananas as much as I used to, but I do love to eat.
Yes, I am still this cool.
I still have a wonderful sense of fashion.
I still love to sleep... my bedfellows have changed, but Piggy hasn't gone far.
I still like to snuggle up and relax.
Well, yeah.
And I most definitely still have a mean temper.

Wow, maybe nothing has changed.... I'm a little taller, a little smarter, and a little more worldly, I guess. And that ain't bad.

1 comment:

  1. dude, the one of you in the chair with the stuffed animal.... just put a pair of glasses on you and some fun dangly earrings and holy moly, you look exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete