Back in Dublin for the duration, now. I had a lovely morning in Galway with Erin and Maggie. We walked around town and went to this little street market, which was awesome... full of crafts, homemade breads, local fruits and veggies, olives and cheese, pottery... very cool. Then we went to see a church in Galway and had bowls of potato leek soup and homemade brown bread in a pub before I caught the bus back to Dublin. It's nice to know that I have a few more relaxing (for the most part) days in Dublin before I come home. I'm going to take it easy tomorrow, walk around the city to a few parts I haven't been to yet and do a little shopping.
Sorry about another short blog... it's been a few mostly uneventful days in a row, and the past month (almost) has worn me out... I'm pretty "fookhin'" tired.
Any last minute advice I can put to use before I leave? Tips? Ideas? Words of wisdom?
No comments:
Post a Comment