Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back in grand ol' Dublin!

Well, I'm back in Dublin, and coming back was almost like coming home. (And yes, I realize that I begin many of my blog entries with either "well," or "so," and I don't care :)) I got to the hostel around three and checked my email, and while I was surfing the net, relaxing after eight hours on three buses, when I stared talking to two American girls also sitting in the lounge... Maggie from South Jersey and Erin from Philadelphia. I ended up going out to Gogarty's Pub with them to watch the rugby match, and hung out with them for the rest of the evening. We drank and played Scrabble in the lounge. It was a blast, and very nice to actually hang with friends. I'm actually going to meet them next week in Galway, too!

Not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow... No plans other than going out for an anti-Valentine's day dinner with Maggie and Erin.  I'll just go explore Dublin again... my favorite city.

Th-th-th-that's all, folks! (Apologies for the short blog... I'm exhausted. Although I'm sure the brevity is a nice change for many of you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment