Today I woke up early to a beautiful day, went to the internet cafe to post last night's post, then took a nice walk along the shore. In the afternoon I went out on a boat to see Dingle's dolphin, Fungi! It was awesome... photos below.
Tonight there is a benefit concert for Haiti that Paula vehemently told me I must go to, but I haven't decided yet. Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and windy, so I might not be able to rent a bike and explore Slea Head Drive, as I was planning to. It's a four-hour bike ride in a circle along the coast and back into Dingle. Perhaps the next day. I still haven't decided how long I'm staying here... my plans are open-ended at this point. Dingle is great, so I may be here a while.
Here are the photos!
The Bay
Hazy morning.
Fungi!
A small craft came to play with Fungi, and he was more than willing to oblige!
Great, right?
Well, hopefully I'll post again tomorrow... unless they kick me out of the hotel!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment