Greetings from Galway... so far it's nice. Not my favorite city, and not my least favorite. The hostel is freezing and full of loud Asian tourists, but I guess that's fine because, as it happens, I am leaving tomorrow to return to Dublin where I will finish out the rest of my "holiday." This early departure from Galway is due to my unfortunate forgetting of my camera battery in the bag I checked into a left luggage facility in Dublin.
I will be returning to the west coast on Monday on a Paddywagon Tour, departing from Dublin at 7am and going to the Cliffs of Moher. I am posting now because I am going to a few pubs with Erin and Maggie (my friends from Dublin) and will most likely not get back until late. Other than these few noteworthy updates, nothing to report here. I'll post tomorrow from Dublin, and I'll try to make it more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment