At the moment I'm thinking that a month was a bad idea.... too long. Or maybe that's just my homesickness talking. I hope that tomorrow is nice so I can go see Blarney Castle. Maybe I'll love Cork like I did Dublin... day 1 in Dublin was sad for me too. I really hope so.
I had a really good dream while I was napping, that Erin and Tess were here and we were getting ready to go out for dinner. Waking up was a big disappointment.
Sorry I'm such a bummer. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow.
I did take a few pictures today... Cork is definitely prettier than Wexford. I'll include the ones from yesterday, too. There aren't many because I've been traveling for 80% of the past 2 days, but I took a few when I went out for dinner. Here you go...
My hostel in Wexford
The street my hostel was on... only one lane!
My room
View from my window
No peeing standing up!
View of Cork from my hostel window... by far the best view from a hostel yet.
The other direction... so pretty.
The River Lee in Cork... not as pretty as the River Liffey, but still nice.
Street in Cork after the rain.
Department store in Cork... why do our department stores not look like this?
No comments:
Post a Comment