Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pre-Daily Post, a.k.a. A Juxtaposition of Lists (and promised Guinness photos) and VOTE FOR ME!

Here are two lists. Because lists are awesome.

List One: My Favorite Things About Ireland; or, Things I'm Going To Miss When I Go Home:
1) The layer of cream on top of a Bailey's Coffee
2) The fact that I'm learning the melody and lyrics to traditional Irish songs
3) The hills, sectioned off into uneven squares of green by lines of hedges
4) The colored lights of Dublin reflected in the River Liffey
5) Old Irish men making passes at me with an innocent twinkle in their eyes
6) Time to myself
7) Time to miss people
8) Time to read
9) Never-ending photo opportunities

List Two: Reasons I Can't Wait To Go Home
1) Hot showers
2) Seeing the people I've missed
3) My bed
4) Hugs
5) No more suitcases
6) No more bus schedules
7) A brand new start.

Hah! The first list is longer. Good. That means I did it. Well, almost.

And now, the long awaited Guinness photos! (I doubt that you're all as excited for these in reality as you are in my head...)

**IMPORTANT** I entered the monthly Guinness Photo Competition. Please please follow this link and vote for my photos! Please! (Did I say please enough times?)
Vote for Glenn!
Click on my album and vote as many time as it will let you. There's actual moola at stake here, folks!

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment